The best chocolate cake ever…
I know you've heard that before. In fact, you heard it right here!
Yet many of you wanted a cake that was not just grain-free, but also dairy-free, nut-free and refined-sugar free, too.
You asked, and I answered!
This cake is all that, and still tastes like the best chocolate cake ever. It continues to get rave reviews from my husband and every other person I share it with.
It has only 6 ingredients and can be whipped up in about 10 minutes.
I hope you love it as much as we do!
- In a bowl over simmering water, melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Whisk eggs in large bowl, and then add vanilla extract and cocoa powder and whisk until smooth.
- When the chocolate and butter are melted, stir in the honey.
- Add melted chocolate mixture to egg mixture while whisking constantly. Continue to whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into parchment-lined 8-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is set.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Lift out of the pan and cool on wire rack.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
- This is a very rich cake and a small sliver is very satisfying!
What is your favorite way to enjoy a slice of chocolate cake?
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!