Dear Traditional Cook,
Hi and welcome! I'm Wardee, the lead teacher and owner of Traditional Cooking School. I'm also the author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fermenting Foods.
Inside Traditional Cooking School, you'll find eCourses on many topics of traditional cooking. We combine the print tutorials from each eCourse into an easy downloadable eBook (one for each eCourse).
You'll see all the currently available eBook packages below, as well as information on my print book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fermenting Foods. Follow the links below to get more information on each package.
Each eBook comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, a bonus eBooklet, and a set of Master Class videos from the corresponding eCourse! My print book comes with a bonus, too; see below for details.
The eBook & Video Packages
The Print Book
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Fermenting Foods by Wardeh Harmon. Loaded with over 150 tasty recipes for fermented foods — including mouthwatering dishes you can prepare using your cultured foods — this guide helps you create delicious, nutritious fermented foods.
In it, you get:
- A primer on how fermenting works and the tools and equipment you need.
- Step-by-step instructions for fermenting vegetables and fruits into pickles, krauts, salsa, relishes, and chutneys.
- Tasty recipes for cultured mayonnaise, mustard, and other condiments, plus natural sodas and even herbal beer.
- Tips for transforming beans into hummus and tempeh, making your own sourdough, and more.
- Simple solutions for fermenting dairy, plus recipes for yogurt, sour cream, butter, and cultured cheese.
Available at Amazon.com or your favorite bookseller. (We do not offer a purchase guarantee on this book as we do not handle sales of it; check with your bookseller for refund policies.)
You get a bonus, too! Forward your purchase receipt to wardee at traditionalcookingschool dot com. Be sure to provide your full name and email address to ensure problem-free delivery of your free bonus eBooklet.