It is time for a release of a resource from the inside my upcoming healthy and traditional cooking eCourse. The reception to the eCourse has been truly amazing. Clearly, people are looking for help with traditional cooking in a simple, methodical format. I am beyond honored by everyone's trust, and I feel deeply committed to providing excellent (yet simple to grasp and implement) resources to all those enrolled.
So, enjoy this behind-the-scenes peek from inside the Fundamentals eCourse. In this video from lesson 3, I demonstrate the easy and rewarding process of making nutritious, whole-grain soaked muffins. Be sure to grab the recipe notes, too. Feel free to share and embed this video.
What's in the eCourse?
This plan isn't called “Fundamentals” for nothing. I carefully selected the basic skills in this eCourse, and I believe every healthy cook should know how to do them. They each have a purpose in the nutrient-dense diet that keeps us feeling, looking, and doing our best for God and others.
- Overview: eCourse Overview
- Lesson 1: The GNOWFGLINS Foundation
- Lesson 2: How to Soak Whole Grains, Nuts and Seeds
- Lesson 3: How to Make Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods I
- Lesson 4: How to Make Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods II
- Lesson 5: How to Soak and Cook Dry Beans
- Lesson 6: How to Sprout Beans
- Lesson 7: How to Cook a Chicken and Make Chicken Stock
- Lesson 8: How to Make Skillet Dishes: A Dinner Formula
- Lesson 9: How to Make Water Kefir
- Lesson 10: How to Make Dairy Kefir
- Lesson 11: How to Make Soft, Spreadable Cheese
- Lesson 12: How to Make Sourdough Bread
- Lesson 13: How to Sprout Whole Grains for Sprouted Grain Flour & How to Bake With Sprouted Grain Flour
- Lesson 14: How to Make Natural Pickled Foods
More details about each of these lessons can be found here.
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).