Blackberry, Ginger, & Peach Sprouted Brown Rice Pudding w/ Probiotic Ginger Drizzle
Thick and creamy with a delightful spicy-sweet-tangy drizzle, this rice pudding keeps me going back for more!Serves 3 to 4, with a 1/2 cup of drizzle divided between.
For the pudding:
For the drizzle:
To make the pudding:
- In a blender, combine the on-plan, unsweetened almond or coconut milk with the peaches, ginger, and stevia.
- Pour into the Instant Pot or other pressure cooker (electric or stove-top).
- Add the sprouted brown rice and stir to combine.
- Place the lid on cooker and seal the vent.
- If using an electric cooker, set to high pressure for 25 minutes. Or if using a stove-top cooker, bring to high pressure and maintain pressure for a cook time of 25 minutes.
- When done, quick release pressure.
- Stir in the blackberries, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Serve warm with the Ginger Drizzle (see below).
To make the drizzle:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on low-medium speed until smooth.
- Drizzle over the rice pudding.
Courses Dessert, Breakfast
Recipe by Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS at https://traditionalcookingschool.com/food-preparation/blackberry-ginger-peach-thm-e-rice-pudding/