“Do I need to go on a gut-healing diet? Or is a traditional food diet enough?”
This is a great question, and I get it a lot.
Neala M. recently asked me for more information, so I'm devoting today's podcast to answering her (and you!).
- what is a Traditional Food diet?
- what is a Gut-Healing diet?
- how are they same?
- how are they different?
- when should you choose a gut-healing diet?
- resources for both Traditional Foods and Gut-Healing diets (including FREE!)
Be sure to share your experiences and tips in the comments!
Won't play for you? Try here. Mobile or desktop users, you can hear my podcast with Stitcher, on-demand and on-the-go. (What's Stitcher?) You can also get it on iTunes or subscribe in the Podcasts app.
Video from Periscope
I recorded this podcast live on Periscope last week and here's the video from that! It's just like the audio file above, except you can see it, too. 🙂
Which Diet Is Right For You — Traditional Food or Gut-Healing?
Good morning Wardee, I feel so confused on what diet to follow there are so many options and not sure which is best for me and my family. I hear raw food diet is best, then I hear low carb, high card, no salt no sugar, etc. and so on. Please shed some insight comment on how I can choose the best diet thanks so much. –Neala M.
This podcast contains my answer — I go through the features and benefits of each diet. Much of the info I shared can be found in this guest post by GAPS practitioner Melanie Christner: What’s Right for Your Family: Traditional Foods or GAPS?
- What’s Right for Your Family: Traditional Foods or GAPS? — guest blog post by GAPS Practitioner Melanie Christner
- FREE Traditional Cooking Video series (from me)
- Eat Beautiful eCookbook (50% off) by Megan Stevens
- GAPS Class from Melanie Christner, GAPS Practitioner
- FREE 30 Day Prep Guide from Melanie Christner, GAPS Practitioner
- Heal Your Gut class from Lydia Shatney, nutritional therapist
- What Can I Eat Now? (30-Day Intro Diet eCookbook) by Cara Comini
I'm so grateful when you visit my show on iTunes and leave a rating and/or review! KnowYourFoodPodcast.com/iTunes This helps me make my podcast better and also helps others find it. Thank you! For past or current episodes, check out the Know Your Food with Wardee podcast archives.
Anything to Add?
I would love to hear from you! Do you have questions for me, or comments about anything shared in this episode?
Like this podcast? Please help me reach others by using the share buttons at the top of this post. Thanks!
Is it really possible to "eat what you want to eat" like bread and butter, cinnamon rolls and cookies, meat and potatoes...
Bible-based cooking program...
...yet it's GOOD for you?
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).