Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS may revise these statements for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site, filling out a form, or placing an order, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version. This page was last modified on July 18, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] or use the contact information below.
Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS
6700 N Linder Rd #156-311
Meridian, ID 83646, United States
phone 1-855-844-4775 or 1-317-434-1180
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Online Class Membership
By registering as a member in Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS and/or any of its classes, members agree to abide by the terms of this offer. Namely, that they will make regular payments (according to the membership plans) in exchange for the privilege of using the site, its multi-media materials and/or the member forums. Though it is our intention to provide fresh multi-media materials consistently on the site, we reserve the right to discontinue this practice if circumstances prevent it.
Anyone who signs up for our trial premium membership, acknowledges the understanding of paying $0 initially, and unless canceled, the premium membership will be automatically charged the current monthly rate. We send an email reminder a few days before the first charge.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to download the materials (except video) on Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS’ web site for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- download our videos;
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Refunds On Purchases Or Subscriptions
If you are unhappy with your purchase or membership within the first 30 days of a new subscription or new purchase, we will happily give a full refund if requested within 30 days of the first new subscription or new purchase. If your purchase included any physical items shipped, shipping and handling charges will be deducted from the refund.
If you are outside the 30-day guarantee period of a first new subscription, such as the first payment after a 30-day free trial, we are sorry but we are unable to issue a refund because it is outside the 30-day guarantee period.
The materials on Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS’ web site are provided “as is”. Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS’ Internet site, even if Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS or a Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS’ does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Though we will do our best to keep up, Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
This document provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site traditionalcookingschool.com.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at [email protected]
2. What Data We Collect About You, For What Purpose, And On What Ground We Process It
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, birthday, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
3. Sensitive Data
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
4. Marketing Communications
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. You can ask us to stop sending you email marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or OR by emailing us at [email protected]
The phone number you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future text messages, reply with STOP or contact us. To unsubscribe from receiving future voicemails, contact us. In addition, if your phone number is listed in the national Do Not Call registry, no attempt to leave a voicemail will ever be made.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations, etc.
5. Disclosures Of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties, both in and outside of the United States, set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Data Security
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
7. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
8. Your Legal Rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at [email protected]
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, or we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you live in the E.U. and are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have any complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
9. Third-Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
11. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all members/customers of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into the private Member portal and going to the ‘My Account' page, or by contacting us at [email protected]
12. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
13. CAN-SPAM Compliance
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
14. GDPR Compliance
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we and our partners are compliant with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation that went into effect May 25, 2018.
- Federal Trade Commission Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation
Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS is a site maintained, written and edited by Jeff and Wardee Harmon. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
In addition to offering educational products and services, this site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, affiliate commissions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on this site.
Even though we might receive compensation for posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed here are purely our own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Back to top.
Copyright © 2006 – 2020 Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS.
1. Ownership Of Copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by GNOWFGLINS [and its licensors].
2. Copyright License
Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS prior written permission.
3. Data Mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by contacting warde[email protected]
5. Enforcement of Copyright
Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If we discover that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by contacting [email protected]
6. Infringing Material
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by contacting [email protected]
"Traditional Healthy Cooking 101"
Live Online Masterclass Sign Up Ends In...
for families who know they should eat healthy but don't know where to start...
Eat what you want to eat ...like bread and butter, cinnamon rolls and cookies, meat and potatoes... because in our Bible-based cooking program we'll show you how to easily make your favorite foods healthy by God's design!