Hi, and welcome! Here because you're following a link in an eBook or video to find out what tools or equipment I recommend? Just click the image or link below for the particular eCourse/eBook/Challenge you're browsing to see everything we recommend.
Please note: Cultures for Health is no longer able to supply “kits” due to their own shipping/software limitations. Instead, use coupon code TCS to save 15% off starter cultures and 10% off supplies when shopping at Cultures for Health.
We've partnered with trust-worthy online merchants to provide you with discounted supply kits and recommended supplies/cultures. You'll save between 10% and 25% on many products! Visit the links below for more information.
eCourses & eBooks
- Allergy-Free Cooking eCourse/eBook
- Cooking Outside eCourse/eBook
- Cultured Dairy & Basic Cheese eCourse/eBook
- Dehydrating eCourse/eBook
- Einkorn Baking eCourse/eBook
- NEW! Fundamentals eCourse/eBook
- (original) Fundamentals I eCourse/eBook (see above for updated)
- (original) Fundamentals II eCourse/eBook (see above for updated)
- Healthy Baby eCourse/eBook
- Healthy Diets eCourse/eBook
- Lacto-Fermentation eCourse/eBook
- Pressure Cooking I and II eCourse/eBook
- Real Food Kids eCourse/eBook
- Sourdough A to Z eCourse/eBook
- Women's Health eCourse/eBook
- Cultured Dairy 14-Day Challenge
- Instant Pot 14-Day Challenge
- Sourdough 14-Day Challenge
- Traditional Cooking 28-Day Challenge
Is it really possible to "eat what you want to eat" like bread and butter, cinnamon rolls and cookies, meat and potatoes...
Bible-based cooking program...
...yet it's GOOD for you?