First, see if your question is covered in our FAQs/Knowledgebase.
If you have contacted us already and have not heard back on a critical issue (such as billing or purchase), it is possible our email replies are being blocked from reaching your inbox (sadly, this happens). Follow our whitelist instructions to ensure the best chance of our emails making it to your inbox. Check your spam/junk folder (or promotions tab if you’re on gmail) and mark any emails found there as not spam/junk. Also feel free to contact us again — and please provide your phone number so we can call you in the event of an email mishap.
Our reply emails come from wardee at traditionalcookingschool dot com. Please add this to your address book! If you’re on gmail, you can also ensure our emails go to your main inbox by following these instructions (especially #3).
Here are the best ways to get help, broken out by the type of request.
- Technical Support / Product Questions / Billing Questions — Review the FAQs/Knowledgebase. If your question is not answered there, please contact us using the form below or the contact link at the FAQs page. We will answer within 1 business day.
- General Class / Lesson / Menu / Book Questions — Read the FAQs/Knowledgebase. Use the form below to ask a general question not covered there — however, if your question relates to a class or lesson or published menu plan, and you are a member, please post in our private members group or come to weekly Office Hours to ask! We are sorry, but we are only able to support members’ questions.
- Class / Lesson Questions — Visit the Member Area to view lesson videos, listen to lesson audios, and download print materials. Please read all the materials that come with a lesson.
- Podcast Questions — Use the form below.
- Blog Post / Topic Questions — Add your question(s) in the comments of the post that pertains to your question(s). Or use the form below and choose “Question for Podcast”.
- Blog Advertising / Sponsorship / Affiliate Requests — We are not currently accepting new advertisers, however we are happy to consider affiliate programs that are a good match for our audience. Please use the form below to get the ball rolling.
- Speaking / Interview Request — Use the form below. If we feel that your venue/event is a good match for me and/or Traditional Cooking School, we will be in touch as soon as we can.
- Personal / Other Questions — Use the form below. We are not able to respond personally to all requests, but if we think your question may benefit our wider audience, we may choose to ask/answer it in a future podcast or on our Gab social media profile.
Priority Support: Use this Form to Contact Us
If no form shows up below, please send your message to: help at TraditionalCookingSchool dot com. (Replace the at with @ and the dot with a period.) If you need technical support, please be very specific about the problem you’re encountering and what you’ve tried.
Other Ways to Contact Us
1. To email directly…
Send a message to help at TraditionalCookingSchool dot com. (Replace the at with @ and the dot with a period.)
2. To send a postal letter or payment to Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS…
Use the following address:
Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS
6700 N Linder Rd 156-311
Meridian, ID 83646
3. To contact Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS by phone…
Please leave a detailed voicemail at 1-855-844-4775 (toll free) or 1-317-434-1180. Depending on the nature of your inquiry, we may respond by email. We encourage you to use the contact form (above) for faster service. We do not offer class, lesson, or menu plan support by telephone.
We look forward to hearing from you. God bless you!
you're just 5 minutes away!
Free Instructions: "How To Start A Sourdough Starter"