Hi and welcome!
I’m Wardee Harmon and I’m the author of Fermenting and the lead teacher for Traditional Cooking School’s simple healthy eating program.
Our Eat God’s Way cooking program is for Christian families who know they should eat healthy but are tired of complicated, expensive, time-consuming, weird-tasting, and unsustainable “healthy” diets… who want to look and feel better, save time and money, and have more energy for enjoying family life and serving Him fully!
Simple, Healthy Food On Your Dinner Table… Tonight
What if I promised to show you a simple, God-honoring healthy eating plan that helps you look and feel better…
…so you have MORE time and energy for serving God and enjoying life with your family?
- can still eat your family’s favorite foods like mac-n-cheese, bread and butter, cinnamon rolls and cookies …I’ll just show you how to make them healthier with methods that are in the Bible!
- follow just a few simple steps for each dish …because who has time or energy for a million complicated steps or a big mess to clean up afterward?
- spend LESS time in the kitchen …so you have more family time or “Grandma” time, ‘Date Night’ with your spouse, and your own free time, too!
- are NOT confused any more about what to try or where to start because it all makes sense with God’s Word …this is NOT one of those unsustainable, weird, fad diets!
- are starting to lose weight AND get your energy back …from feeling happier about your choices and eating healthier yourself …so you have more energy for enjoying life with your spouse, children, and grandchildren!
If you answered yes… you’re in the right place!
My Family’s Journey to Good Health
My family and I live in the Boise area of Idaho, having relocated from 5-1/2 partially wooded acres in southwestern Oregon where we raised small livestock and nurtured an organic garden bursting with seasonal goodies. (Watching each plant grow, flower and ripen into tonight’s dinner is one of life’s great delights.)
I’m just a mom, sharing her knowledge and passion for traditional cooking with other moms and families. This is our growing family, including our oldest daughter’s husband and baby, too. What a blessing!
But my life wasn’t always like this.
For me, it all began when I became a mom.
There I was… a young mother with 2 small children and a baby born with red, itchy rashes all over his body. I tried everything, but I couldn’t find a cooking style that supported my husband’s healthy appetite, the food wishes of my little girls, and my son’s dietary restrictions.
I was frustrated and desperate.
But then I remembered the meals my Grandma used to make for me. And I thought about the traditional cooking methods from her homeland.
And I wondered: “What if the problem isn’t me… what if the problem is actually genetically-modified, processed food trucked in from big factory farms?”
So I started cooking natural, organic, seasonal, whole foods using recipes in a cookbook called, Nourishing Traditions.
That’s when everything changed.
My husband loved the flavors, the girls went from finicky to asking for seconds, and my son’s skin cleared up.
Ear infections and doctor visits became a thing of the past. We all had more energy. And we even slept better.
So sweet, so happy, so healthy… this was my new life.
And I was so excited to share my discovery with others, that I started a blog (this one).
From Generation to Generation… to You
Then the blog started to grow.
People, just like you, wanted ideas and inspiration to help them create delicious, healthy, traditional foods.
So I made:
- Video demos that show you exactly how to make your own traditional foods,
- Audios so you can learn more about healthy cooking… even when you’re away from the kitchen, and
- Printable cookbooks with complete tutorials on how to make your traditional meals look and taste just like Grandma’s.
And to keep things simple… I collected it all together in a friendly membership site, with 24/7 access, a private active-support forum, and weekly Office Hours with live cooking demos and time to answer your answers.
Let’s Transform Your Kitchen… Together!
Would you like to learn to Eat God’s Way?
Get my free book Eat God’s Way and I’ll help you ditch the Standard American Diet, get healthier and happier, and save money on groceries… all without giving up the foods you love or spending all day in the kitchen!
God bless you and your family,
P.S. I wrote the Eat God’s Way “ book to help you and your family ditch the Standard American Diet, get healthier and happier, and save money on groceries… without giving up the foods you love or spending all day in the kitchen. Here’s a link to download your copy of Eat God’s Way book (free) today!
...without giving up the foods you love or spending all day in the kitchen!
2 free books:
Eat God's Way
Ditch the Standard American Diet, get healthier & happier, and save money on groceries...