Hi and welcome!
I’m Wardee Harmon and I’m the author of the Fermenting and the lead teacher for Traditional Cooking School’s simple healthy eating program.
Our simple, efficient healthy eating plan (God’s way) is for Christian families who know they should eat healthier but are tired of complicated, time-consuming, weird-tasting, and unsustainable “healthy” diets… who want to look and feel better, save time and money, and have more energy for enjoying family life and serving Him fully!
Simple, Healthy Food On Your Dinner Table… Tonight
What if I promised to show you a simple, God-honoring healthy eating plan that helps you look and feel better…
…so you have MORE time and energy for serving God and enjoying life with your family?
- can still eat your family’s favorite foods like mac-n-cheese, bread and butter, cinnamon rolls and cookies …I’ll just show you how to make them healthier with methods that are in the Bible!
- follow just a few simple steps for each dish …because who has time or energy for a million complicated steps or a big mess to clean up afterward?
- spend LESS time in the kitchen …so you have more family time or “Grandma” time, ‘Date Night’ with your spouse, and your own free time, too!
- are NOT confused any more about what to try or where to start because it all makes sense with God’s Word …this is NOT one of those unsustainable, weird, fad diets!
- are starting to lose weight AND get your energy back …from feeling happier about your choices and eating healthier yourself …so you have more energy for enjoying life with your spouse, children, and grandchildren!
If you answered yes… you’re in the right place!
My Family’s Journey to Good Health
My family and I live in the Boise area of Idaho, having relocated from 5-1/2 partially wooded acres in southwestern Oregon where we raised small livestock and nurtured an organic garden bursting with seasonal goodies. (Watching each plant grow, flower and ripen into tonight’s dinner is one of life’s great delights.)
I’m just a mom, sharing her knowledge and passion for traditional cooking with other moms and families. This is our growing family, including our oldest daughter’s husband and baby, too. What a blessing!
But my life wasn’t always like this.
For me, it all began when I became a mom.
There I was… a young mother with 2 small children and a baby born with red, itchy rashes all over his body. I tried everything, but I couldn’t find a cooking style that supported my husband’s healthy appetite, the food wishes of my little girls, and my son’s dietary restrictions.
I was frustrated and desperate.
But then I remembered the meals my Grandma used to make for me. And I thought about the traditional cooking methods from her homeland.
And I wondered: “What if the problem isn’t me… what if the problem is actually genetically-modified, processed food trucked in from big factory farms?”
So I started cooking natural, organic, seasonal, whole foods using recipes in a cookbook called, Nourishing Traditions.
That’s when everything changed.
My husband loved the flavors, the girls went from finicky to asking for seconds, and my son’s skin cleared up.
Ear infections and doctor visits became a thing of the past. We all had more energy. And we even slept better.
So sweet, so happy, so healthy… this was my new life.
And I was so excited to share my discovery with others, that I started a blog (this one).
From Generation to Generation… to You
Then the blog started to grow.
People, just like you, wanted ideas and inspiration to help them create delicious, healthy, traditional foods.
So I made:
- Video demos that show you exactly how to make your own traditional foods,
- Audios so you can learn more about healthy cooking… even when you’re away from the kitchen, and
- Printable cookbooks with complete tutorials on how to make your traditional meals look and taste just like Grandma’s.
And to keep things simple… I collected it all together in a friendly membership site, with 24/7 access, a private active-support forum, and monthly Q&A meetings.
Let’s Transform Your Kitchen… Together!
Would you like to know more about how to prepare and serve God’s foods the easy, healthy way?
I’ve created a free video series for you that will give you a taste of what it’s like to make your own traditional foods.
All the lessons are simple and comprehensive. I teach simple foods, simple flavors, and simple techniques because God’s foods are nutritious and tasty, even without complicated preparation.
God bless you and your family,
P.S. I made every video in the free series to help you get a nourishing meal on the table right away. In these short videos, you will learn enough to serve a real Traditional dinner tonight… using ingredients you already have in your kitchen. Here’s that link again.