First, see if your question is covered in our FAQs/Knowledgebase.
If you have contacted us already and have not heard back on a critical issue (such as billing or purchase), it is possible our email replies are being blocked from reaching your inbox (sadly, this happens). Follow our whitelist instructions to ensure the best chance of our emails making it to your inbox. Check your spam/junk folder (or promotions tab if you’re on gmail) and mark any emails found there as not spam/junk. Also feel free to contact us again — and please provide your phone number so we can text you in the event of an email mishap.
Our reply emails come from help at traditionalcookingschool dot com. Please add this to your address book! If you’re on gmail, you can also ensure our emails go to your main inbox by following these instructions (especially #3).
Here are the best ways to get help, broken out by the type of request.
- Technical Support / Product Questions / Billing Questions — Review the FAQs/Knowledgebase. If your question is not answered there, please contact us at help at traditionalcookingschool dot com. Please be very specific about the problem you’re encountering and what you’ve tried so far to fix it. We will answer within 1 business day.
- General Class / Lesson / Menu / Book Questions — Read the FAQs/Knowledgebase. If your question relates to a class or lesson or published menu plan, and you are a member, please post in the private members group or come to weekly Office Hours to ask! We are sorry, but we are only able to support members’ questions.
- Class / Lesson Questions — Visit the Member Area to view lesson videos, listen to lesson audios, and download print materials. Please read all the materials that come with a lesson. If you have a question, post in the private members group or come to weekly Office Hours.
- Blog Post / Topic Questions — Add your question(s) in the comments of the post that pertains to your question(s). We cannot promise answers to all comments. Consider joining our Eat God’s Way cooking program to get support from Wardee and our class moderators (where we do answer ALL questions and are able to go quite deep).
- Blog Advertising / Sponsorship / Affiliate Requests — We are not currently accepting advertisers, however we are happy to consider affiliate programs that are a good match for our audience. Please email help at traditionalcookingschool dot com.
- Speaking / Interview Request — Contact us at help at traditionalcookingschool dot com. If we feel that your venue/event is a good match for Wardee and/or Traditional Cooking School, we will be in touch as soon as we can.
- Personal / Other Questions — Contact us at help at traditionalcookingschool dot com. We are not able to respond personally to all requests, but if we think your question may benefit our wider audience, we may choose to ask/answer it in a future podcast or on social media.
Ways to Contact Us
1. To email directly…
Send a message to help at TraditionalCookingSchool dot com. (Replace the at with @ and the dot with a period.)
2. To send a postal letter or payment to Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS…
Use the following address:
Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS
6700 N Linder Rd 156-311
Meridian, ID 83646
3. To contact Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS by text or voicemail…
Please text us or call and leave a detailed voicemail at 1-317-434-1180. We will respond by text or email. We do not make phone calls. We do not offer class, lesson, or menu plan support by telephone.
We look forward to hearing from you. God bless you!
...without giving up the foods you love or spending all day in the kitchen!
2 free books:
Eat God's Way
Ditch the Standard American Diet, get healthier & happier, and save money on groceries...