Now more than ever, it is so important to protect the health of our families. No matter what sickness is going around, the healthier we are, the better we will fare. Our focus must be on keeping our immune systems strong.
Currently, we are in the midst of the swine flu scare. It is hard to tell how serious this is or how bad it will get, but we will be better off if we do those things that are in the best interests of our health and our immune systems.
- wash hands often
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with your hands
- lessen consumption of sweets and treats and processed foods
- increase consumption of fresh foods and foods with beneficial bacteria (such as Kombucha, lacto-fermented foods, raw dairy, etc.)
- focus on “immune-boosting” foods such as locally grown meats, poultry, dairy, fruits and vegetables raised organically and naturally
- wash all fruits and veggies
- get consistent and adequate sleep
- reduce stress
- pray for God’s blessings on our health and our efforts
Please share what you do to keep healthy and strong!
...without giving up the foods you love or spending all day in the kitchen!
2 free books:
Eat God's Way
Ditch the Standard American Diet, get healthier & happier, and save money on groceries...
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).