This eBook bundle is no longer available. Want to be informed of future eBook bundles and special offers? Click here or use the form below to sign up for our friendly notifications.
Mother’s Day is coming up on Sunday, May 12. Most of us are moms and will be on the receiving end of gifts exchanged on Mother’s Day. Yet we’re probably also looking for ideas for our special friends, our moms, and our grandmas. Right?
Whether you’re looking to give or receive gifts on Mother’s Day, this post is for you. Below, I’m sharing gift ideas from inside Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle. The other day I went through the eBooks and picked out seven ideas that would make lovely and useful gifts. And I’m sure I barely scratched the surface!
What’s the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle? It’s a collection of homemaking resources — 97 of them valued at $640 — from 75 authors and bloggers for just $29.97 through Saturday, May 4, 2013. Each title is less than 31 cents each and the entire collection is 95% off! (Yep, an amazing deal.)
The resources cover mothering, organization and cleaning, recipes and kitchen helps, home education, spiritual growth for both moms and kids, home décor and DIY, pregnancy and baby care, frugal living, health and fitness, and even work-from-home and financial tools. I’ve reviewed most of the books and can highly recommend all of them.
7 Mother’s Day Gifts A Natural Mama Would Love
Ready for those gift ideas? Here are my top 7 ideas for moms who love natural food, natural skin care, and natural living. All of us, right?
1. Simple Laundry (or Storage) Bag. I love this idea, and it’s easy enough for even a beginning sewer. Handy for clothespins, recycling shopping bags, and odds and ends in the craft or laundry room. Use a remnant leftover from another sewing project and this one is downright cheap. Source: Flourishing Spring by Michele Augur, an eBook included in the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle.
2. Spring Wreath. Send the children out to gather greenery and spring flowers, and make this lovely wreath for grandma. Another lovely idea from Michele Augur. Source: Flourishing Spring by Michele Augur, an eBook included in the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle.
3. Household Notebook Kit. You’ll need a binder, dividers, scrapbook paper, glue, scissors, and an ultra-fine sharpie to create a Household Notebook for a mom following the instructions in the Getting It Together eBook by Kayse Pratt. Give your friend a ready-made binder with dividers and print-outs, PLUS the Getting It Together eBook itself saved to a flash drive (or email it to her separately). Remember that because you’re giving away the eBook, delete your copy. Source: Getting It Together by Kayse Pratt, an eBook included in the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle.
4. The Lucy Frame. Lovely, isn’t it? And entirely homemade. This is for all you creative types, and is just one of the lovely home decorating ideas in the Handmade Walls eBook. Source: Handmade Walls by Jamin and Ashley, an eBook included in the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle.
5. T-Shirt Shopping Bag. Hard to believe this was a t-shirt once, isn’t it? Another simple sewing project that looks easy enough for a beginner but classy enough for stylish mom. Source: Reuse, Refresh, Repurpose by Kristen The Frugal Girl, an eBook included in the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle.
6. Herbal Body Scrub. Herbs and real foods combine for a nourishing body scrub. Give a jar of this along with a candle to a mom who would love a bath break. Source: Simple Scrubs to Make and Give by Stacey Karen, an eBook included in the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle.
7. DIY Herbal Salve. This project is surprisingly simple and frugal, too — you can make about 9 tins of salve for $20. Just a few minutes of work over a period of days (to infuse the oil), and then you’re done. Start now, and they’ll be ready for Mother’s Day. Source: The Cottage Mama’s DIY Guide, an eBook included in the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle.
Aren’t those great ideas? I love them all!
And here are…
Even More Ways To Create Gifts from This Bundle
There are 97 resources in the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle, so there are at least 97 gifts that could come from it! Most likely double that, assuming you get just two ideas from each book. But beyond all the practical things you can create from the books, here are more ways to get a little bit more gift-giving-mileage out of the bundle.
Give a SINGLE eBook or eCourse away. You can email an eBook file, share via Dropbox, or save to a flash drive, just to name a few ideas for transferring the file over. Please remember to delete your copy in order to respect the copyright of the author.
Give a SET of eBooks and/or eCourses away. Perhaps there’s a whole category or set of resources from among various categories that doesn’t interest you, or some eBooks/eCourses you already have. Give those away! Again, you can email the files, share via Dropbox, or save to a flash drive. Please remember to delete your copies in order to respect the copyright of the author.
Give the ENTIRE bundle away. It’s such an incredible deal and makes a great gift. You know want the whole bundle for yourself, and you know your friend would love it, too. Maybe she can’t afford it, or can’t get it for some other reason. Purchase it for her. You will bless her socks off. To do this, make the purchase in your name, then forward her the email that contains the download link and instructions.
Give one (or more) of the bonus offers away. The Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle includes $140 worth of bonuses from some really awesome companies. Some of the offers may not interest you or you may live out of the shipping area and can’t get them. Don’t let the deals go to waste! Pass the offers you’re not using to a friend by sending her the instructions via email. For example, I like the idea of the free 2-month Fit2B membership but I know I will not use it (I’m already committed to other exercises for the time being), so I know for sure that I’m giving that membership to a dear friend for Mother’s Day. (Remember that the bonus offers must be claimed within 2 weeks after this sale ends!)
Give away the free Real Food Kids videos. Already a member of our unlimited online classes AND purchased the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle, too? Your purchase grants you access to 5 videos from the Real Food Kids online class. Since you already have them (with your membership), send the access information to a friend so she check them out!
Of all the eBook bundles I have promoted thus far, this one is the best in terms of overall value and price, plus the wealth of valuable and helpful information. I really, really don’t want anyone to miss out. If you’re on the fence about it, I hope that sharing these gift ideas will push you off! 😉
Already purchased the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle? What gift ideas jumped out at you?
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and I will make a portion of the sale of each eBook bundle. Thank you for supporting GNOWFGLINS and other home businesses with your purchase. 🙂
use any flour, NO kneading,
starter instructions included!
Free Recipe: "No-Knead
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).