Last week, I shared what’s ahead for GNOWFGLINS in 2012. Let’s take a moment to look back! Here are the top 25 most-viewed posts of 2011. These are some of my favorites, too.
- Recipes — very telling that this is #1!
- Beyond Sugar: Overcoming the Withdrawal Symptoms of Going Without Sugar — every year, this is at the top. Again, very telling.
- Reheating Foods Without A Microwave — another top post every year.
- How to Remove Labels from Glass Jars and Plastic Containers — this cracks me up! 🙂 #4??????
- Basic Vanilla Ice Cream (Coconut Milk)
- Sprouting Beans: Lentils, Mung Beans, and Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas)
- Lacto-Fermented (Naturally Pickled) Turnips and Beets
- Cooking Dry Beans
- How and Why to Soak and Dehydrate Nuts and Seeds
- Amazing Cast Iron Seasoning
- Seven (7) Yummy Ways to Eat Kefir
- New? Start here. — for being a new page here, I’m glad it is being used so much. 🙂
- 4 Easy Raw Cheese Recipes
- Basic Jerky – Not So Tough
- Sourdough English Muffins
- Sprouting Grains for Bread
- Lacto-Fermented Homemade Ketchup
- Great Egg Substitute: Flax Seed Meal
- My Kombucha Recipe
- Lacto-Fermented Mayonnaise
- Apple-Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal (Soaked)
- 4 No-Wait Sourdough Recipes
- Sourdough Pizza Crust
- Basic Sourdough Bread (Spelt or Whole Wheat)
- How to Make Water Kefir
Enjoy! Happy New Year, everyone!
...without giving up the foods you love or spending all day in the kitchen!
2 free books:
Eat God's Way
Ditch the Standard American Diet, get healthier & happier, and save money on groceries...
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).