“What are your favorite traditional cooking resources like blogs, books, etc.?” is the question on today's #AskWardee. I'm sharing below!
My Favorite Books
- Traditional Cooking School's eBooks
- Complete Idiot's Guide to Fermenting Foods (my book)
- Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon-Morell
- Eat Beautiful (feast-worthy gut-healing recipes and techniques)
- Einkorn by Carla Bartolucci, owner of Jovial Foods
- GAPS: Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride (for gut healing)
- Nourished Baby by Heather Dessinger | podcast (for babies)
- Trim Healthy Mama by Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison | podcast (for weight loss)
- My Kid Eats Everything! by Susan Roberts | podcast (for sensory issues)
- Naturally Knocked Up by Donielle Baker | podcast (for fertility and pregnancy)
- Healthy Snacks to Go! by Katie Kimball (for snacks)
- Rebuild from Depression by Amanda Rose | podcast (for depression)
My Favorite Blogs
- TraditionalCookingSchool.com (of course!)
- TheNourishingGourmet.com | @TheNourishingGourmet on Periscope
- EatBeautiful.net | @megeatbeautiful on Periscope
- NaturalFertilityAndWellness.com | @donielle on Periscope
- DontWasteTheCrumbs.com | @dontwastethecrumbs on Periscope
- MelissaKNorris.com | @melissaknorris on Periscope
Other Links Mentioned
What Is The #AskWardee Show?
The #AskWardee is the live weekly show devoted to answering your niggling questions about traditional cooking: whether it's your sourdough starter, your sauerkraut, preserving foods, broth, superfoods or anything else to do with Traditional Cooking or your GNOWFGLINS lifestyle.
I share tips and resources, plus answer your questions about Traditional Cooking!
When: Wednesdays at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern
What If You Can't Make It?
Don't worry. You can catch the replays or listen to the podcast!
- Come back here to AskWardee.TV; all replays will be up within hours of airing live; the print notes are always posted at the same time I go live.
- Follow @TradCookSchool on Periscope or Traditional Cooking School on Facebook to view the replay.
- Subscribe to the #AskWardee podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, YouTube, or the Podcasts app. While you're there, be sure to leave a rating and review!
Want To Get YOUR Question Answered?
Here's how to submit your question. If we answer it on #AskWardee, you'll get a gift!
Or, you can…
- Tweet your question to @TradCookSchool on Twitter; use hashtag #AskWardee
- Send an email to wardee at AskWardee dot tv — add #AskWardee to your email so I know it's for the show
Please do NOT add future questions for #AskWardee to the comments of this post because they might get missed!
What are your favorite traditional cooking books and blogs?
Be sure to subscribe to my channel on YouTube! Go here to subscribe.
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).