Can you tell I'm a huge fan of all things tea and coffee?
Although I've made many fauxccinnos over the years, I hadn't yet turned my favorite winter drink — the London Fog — into one.
Move over London Fog — there's a new kid in town: the London Fog Fauxccino.
The key to this drink is the ice cubes. Often, an iced drink will include ice, milk, tea/coffee, and sweetener — but the ice makes the drink watery as it melts. Instead, I made tea ice cubes, inspired by my coffee ice cubes.
Tea ice cubes = no more watery drinks.
The full flavor of Earl Grey tea mellows slightly when blended with almond milk, raw honey, and vanilla extract. Also, thanks to its floral notes, honey pairs perfectly with the hint of bergamot present in the tea. Enjoy!
London Fog Fauxccino
Move over London Fog — there’s a new kid in town: the London Fog Fauxccino.
Place all ingredients in blender.
Blend on high until smooth.
Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Earl Grey Ice Cubes
The key to this drink is the ice cubes. Often, an iced drink will get watery as the ice cubes melt. Not if you make tea ice cubes! Problem solved!
Bring the water to a boil and pour over tea.
Let steep for 5 minutes.
Remove the tea leaves or bags, and let cool.
Once tea is cold, pour into an ice cube tray.
Freeze until solid.
What is your favorite iced drink?
P.S. If you love iced herbal drinks, be sure to check out this eBook full of delicious herbal coffee drinks — with recipes for iced versions!
Better Than Store-Bought! Healing and Delicious Herbal Coffee Drinks
DIY Herbal Coffee Substitutes, from Traditional Cooking School's friend Jessica Espinoza, is a complete guide to making delicious herbal coffees to support healing and stress relief.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you'll soon discover inside DIY Herbal Coffee Substitutes:
- Jessica puts an end to the is coffee “bad for you” vs. “good for you” debate once and for all
- Discover some of the healthiest replacements for coffee on the planet that you’ll love to drink every single day… and get great benefits from as well
- Find out how some of the most powerful ingredients found in nature such as Chicory Root can have a HUGE impact on your overall health
- Jessica pulls back the curtain on the proprietary formulas for her most popular herbal coffee blends (Clean Living and Happy Liver, anyone?), including THREE never before released blends.
- You’ll get amazing coffee shop style recipes that include: Vanilla Almond Latte, Frozen Peppermint Mocha, Salted Caramel Macchiato, S’mores Latte, Buttered Maple Cream…and MANY more…
- Jessica includes all my her exclusive tips for perfect blending as well
- Want to learn how to brew the most perfect cup of herbal coffee? She shows you her tried-and-tested tips and secrets that work like a charm every single time. Never have a bad cup of herbal coffee again…
- You get a comprehensive list of Jessica's favorite resources for herbs and supplies…
- You get over 50 pages of “no fluff” and “no filler”…only the best advice, recipes, and blends…
Click here for more info or to buy now. We highly recommend it!
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).