Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Topping
makes about 1 cup
- 1/3 cup cream (from a can of unsweetened coconut milk — not light)
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
Mix all ingredients until smooth. For a thinner glaze, add unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk) to achieve desired consistency.
Variation: Dark Chocolate Frosting — Dairy-Free
© Copyright 2008 by Wardee Harmon
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).