Need an easy-peasy cookie recipe fit for a Winter Wonderland?
Well, you won’t find anything simpler than these Allergy-Friendly White Chocolate Peppermint Snowballs!
With just 4 ingredients and no baking required, you can whip up batch after batch for parties, snow days, kids, and grandkids with very little time and effort. Because they’re super-duper allergy-friendly (no nuts, peanuts, dairy, eggs, soy, grains, or gluten!!!), they’re one way to guarantee that no one feels left out.
And with less than 1 teaspoon of honey per snowball, these are a low-sugar indulgence as well!
Raw cacao butter and unsweetened coconut ensure that these healthy no-bake treats are loaded with nourishing fats. (Not a coconut fan? No worries… the white chocolate-peppermint flavor overpowers all hints of coconut!)
Finally, peppermint essential oil provides a burst of cool flavor. Peppermint + white chocolate = a heavenly holiday match!
Just be sure to make plenty… You wouldn’t want a snowball fight! 😉
Allergy-Friendly White Chocolate Peppermint Snowballs
With just 4 ingredients and no baking required, you can whip up batch after batch of these cookies for parties, snow days, kids, and grandkids with very little time and effort.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor.
Process on medium speed until the ingredients come together to form a dough that folds in on itself.
Use a 1-tablespoon cookie dough scoop to scoop up balls of dough and place them on the lined baking sheet.
Next, roll each dough ball in a bit of extra coconut, or sprinkle the top of each ball with a bit of coconut. This gives a fluffy, flake-y, snowball appearance.
Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Store these snowballs in the freezer.
- Prefer not to use peppermint essential oil? Substitute peppermint extract instead, starting with 1/2 teaspoon and adding more if stronger peppermint flavor is desired.
- This recipe cannot be made with stevia. The honey acts as a "glue" to hold the snowballs together, so there would not be enough stickiness if stevia were used. However, there is less than a teaspoon of honey in each bite, so indulging in 1 or 2 is probably ok. 😉
Want More No-Bake Goodness?
My book, Nourishing No-Bake Treats (currently 50% off at $7.99) contains 12 nourishing and healthy no-bake cookie bite recipes:
- Put the Lime in the Coconut
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Avocado Mint Chip
- Orange & Dark Chocolate
- Coconut Craze
- Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate
- Sweet Superfood (with goji berries & chia seeds)
- Chocolate-Covered Cherry
- Blueberry, Lemon, & Mint Bliss
- Buttered Caramel Cashew
You probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry already!
If you’re looking for nourishing, allergy-friendly cookies that aren’t sweetened with white sugar or heavily sweetened at all, you’ll find treasures in this book.
If you’re looking for easy recipes that even kids can do (with great results), you’ll love this book.
P.S. If you purchase Nourishing No-Bake Treats through this link, Wardee will throw in a no-bake recipe of her own — Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies (pictured below). Just forward you receipt and we’ll reply with the bonus recipe! (Forward to wardee at traditionalcookingschool dot com.)
Looking for More Naturally Sweetened or Sugar Free Candy Recipes? Try These!
- 4 Ingredient THM Chocolate Coconut Candy
- No Bake Chocolate-Covered Raspberry Cookie Bites
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Honey Candy Recipe
- Hormone-Balancing Bliss Balls for Seed Cycling
- No-Bake Herbal Adaptogen Energy Balls
- Homemade White Chocolate Candy
- 60+ Homemade Candy Recipes
Do you have an easy, go-to holiday treat recipe? Will you try these snowballs?
save time, spend less, and get healthy... simple & delicious traditionally-cooked meals using ingredients you already have... even leftovers... 30 min or less!
free worksheet + videos:
Healthy Dinner in 30 Minutes... While Spending $0 Extra!
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).