Dream up some summer fun with these 40+ dairy-free popsicle recipes to beat the summer heat! There’s something here for everyone, adults and kids alike, with fruity popsicles, fudgesicles, and creamsicles… all dairy-free and either naturally sweetened or completely sugar-free!
Nothing delights a child quite like mama (or daddy) whipping out a tray of popsicles on a hot summer’s day! As I write, I can picture my little boys slurping the drips off their fingers (blissfully unaware of the drips running down their tummies) and asking “Can I have another one?” before they’ve even finished their first.
In this round-up of dairy-free popsicles, you can take your pick of fruity popsicles, creatively creamy (yet dairy-free) creamsicles, or dipped-in-decadence fudgsicles… all deliciously and icily cold, of course.
These recipes will satisfy children and adults alike, whether it’s a pool day, an afternoon at the splash pad, or a sunny morning in the comfort of your own backyard. Or… I hear many moms like to pop their popsicle-enjoying children in the bathtub for a 100% mess-free popsicle experience! 😉
Looking for more? Try 100+ Cold Desserts For Summer (Paleo, GAPS, Keto options).
Dairy-Free Popsicle Recipes
These 40+ popsicles, creamsicles, and fudgesicles are all dairy-free, naturally sweetened or completely sugar-free, and in most cases, can be whipped up in just a few minutes. Enjoy!
Image courtesy of Oh Sweet Mercy!
- Watermelon On A Stick (Watermelon Popsicles)
- 2-Ingredient THM Lemon Popsicles
- 3-Ingredient Strawberry Banana Popsicles
- Juicy Grape Popsicles — Only one ingredient!
- Green Monster Popsicles — Add a little green veggie goodness to your summer treat!
- Orange Mango Popsicles
- Fresh Berry & Coconut Water Popsicles — Easy, refreshing 2-ingredient fresh berry and coconut popsicles made with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Elderberry Juice Pops — Perfect for a summer cold.
- 9 Insanely Refreshing Popsicles
- Lemon Balm Popsicles made with Honey
- 7 Popsicle Recipes with No Added Sugar — Including chocolate chip cookie dough, strawberry banana, strawberry cream, almond butter banana swirl, and more!
- Lemon Hibiscus Popsicles (Sugar-Free, THM:FP) — Pictured above!
- Cherry Limeade Popsicles
- Honey Peach Popsicles
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles (Real Fruit, Honey Sweetened, GAPS Friendly)
- Banana Mango Strawberry Real Fruit “Bullet” Popsicles
Image courtesy of Coconut Mama
Creamy Popsicles (Creamsicles)
Being dairy-free doesn’t mean giving up creamy frozen treats! Coconut milk or cream is the star ingredient in these creamy concoctions.
- Probiotic Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicles — Use coconut milk kefir in these popsicles to make them dairy-free!
- Orange Creamsicle Pops
- Chocolate-Dipped (Or Not!) Coconut Cream Popsicles
- Pineapple Cream Popsicles — Only two ingredients!
- Coconut Popsicles
- Coconut Popsicle Recipes
- Orange Coconut Creamsicles — Pictured above!
- Strawberry & Coconut Cream Popsicles
- Strawberry Popsicles (AIP, Paleo)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Popsicles
- Creamy Vegan Neapolitan Popsicles — Soaked cashews give this recipe its creaminess.
- Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Pops — Like biting into a peppermint pattie!
- Chocolate-Dipped Avocado Popsicles
- Tropical Avocado Popsicles
- Avocado and Pear Baby Pops — Perfect for the littlest ones. 🙂
- Paleo Banana Cream Popsicles
- Probiotic Coconut Mango Lassi Popsicles
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Popsicles with Cashew Butter Drizzle
- Fresh Peach Popsicles (Low Fat, THM:E)
- Coconut Peach Popsicles
Fudgesicles (Fudge Pops)
- Dairy-Free Fudge Pops (sugar-free options!) — Creamy, naturally sweetened, and above all *not* drippy (perfect for littles!), this homemade fudge pops recipe is a summertime dream best enjoyed poolside!
- Healthy Homemade Fudgesicles
- Healthy Chocolate Fudgesicles
- Homemade Dairy Free Fudgesicles
- Easy Avocado Fudgesicles
Best Popsicle Mold
It goes without saying, to make popsicles you need a trusty popsicle mold! We steer away from plastics and other materials that might leach harmful chemicals into our food, so our top pick is this stainless steel popsicle mold. To remove your popsicles, simply run the mold under warm water for a few seconds.
Did you try one of these dairy-free popsicle recipes? If so, snap a photo and tag us on social media so we can see how you enjoyed it!
This post was originally published and written by Andrea Sabean on 7/29/15. It was updated and republished on 7/22/22.
save time, spend less, and get healthy... simple & delicious traditionally-cooked meals using ingredients you already have... even leftovers... 30 min or less!
free worksheet + videos:
Healthy Dinner in 30 Minutes... While Spending $0 Extra!
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).