The holidays are both joyful and busy!
Any recipe that I can “hand over” to my Instant Pot is a win… Less stress, one less thing to do!
The idea of making holiday desserts in my Instant Pot is magical for me. Desserts in general are magical! And it just so happens that the Instant Pot does a great job at cooking my favorites: puddings, moist cakes, and cheesecakes.
I’ve separated the following round-up of treats into a few dessert categories: pumpkin pies, fruit desserts, puddings (moist, traditional, British cakes), cheesecakes, and sweet condiments.
Scroll through your choices, and please comment below to tell me which one(s) you decide to make! The desserts are all so pretty, festive, and delicious; the decision is part of the process!
Instant Pot Pumpkin Pies
Image courtesy of All the Nourishing Things.
- Paleo Instant Pot Pumpkin Pie with Maple Sugar Crust or Sugar-free Option
- Honey Orange Pumpkin Pie in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Keto Pumpkin Pie Layered Cheesecake
Instant Pot Cheesecakes
Image courtesy of Low Carb Yum.
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake in the Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Grain-Free Peppermint Cheesecake
- Orange & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot New York Cheesecake — How about serving this one with Cranberry Curd, Pumpkin Butter, or Strawberry Compote on top? (Find those recipes below in the Instant Pot Sweet Condiments section.)
Instant Pot Fruit Desserts
- Instant Pot Apple Cranberry Crisp
- Paleo Apple Pear Fennel Crisp
- Instant Pot Bread Pudding with Caramelized Pears
(See also the Christmas Pudding and the Sticky Toffee Pudding below, which both feature dried fruit.)
Instant Pot Puddings
Image courtesy of Eat Beautiful.
- Instant Pot Paleo Sticky Toffee Pudding — With an easy 10-minute toffee sauce, you’ll love this moist classic topped with whipped cream and an extra drizzle of toffee!
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Pudding — For breakfast or dessert, I love this traditional and festive holiday treat! So pretty, too, prepared in a fluted pan.
- Nourishing Christmas Pudding in the Instant Pot — With lots of dried fruit and a medley of gluten-free flours, this traditional pudding is bound to have you reading Dickens aloud.
Instant Pot Sweet Condiments
Images courtesy of I Heart Umami.
Whether you’re topping a cheesecake or putting jam thumbprints on top of your cookies, I love recipes for sweet condiments that are made in the Instant Pot! One less pot to stir! How rewarding to find a truly beautiful recipe that is also less work.
- 1- Minute Instant Pot Strawberry Compote
- Instant Pot Cranberry Curd — This one calls for brown sugar, but I’m sure sucanat, coconut sugar, or maple sugar will substitute well if you prefer an unrefined sweetener.
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples
- Paleo Instant Pot Pumpkin Butter — I made this recipe because I couldn’t find any Instant Pumpkin Butter recipes that weren’t made with sugar. This one’s made with coconut sugar and is so versatile.
Do you have any favorite Instant Pot holiday desserts?
save time, spend less, and get healthy... simple & delicious traditionally-cooked meals using ingredients you already have... even leftovers... 30 min or less!
free worksheet + videos:
Healthy Dinner in 30 Minutes... While Spending $0 Extra!
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).