What is your idea of a nourishing, delicious breakfast?
Just give me a bowl of this kefir parfait, and I'm all set! This treat starts your day off with digestive enzymes, probiotics, and… a lovely splash of color. 😉
And why limit it to only breakfast?! Enjoy as an afternoon snack, or after dinner, or anytime!
How To Make A Kefir Parfait (Or Yogurt)
- 1 serving milk kefir or yogurt
- pureed raw fruit, chopped raw fruit, or berries
- rolled oats, soaked and dehydrated
- chopped nuts and seeds, soaked and dehydrated
- raisins, dates, dried figs, or other dried fruit
- drizzle of raw honey
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- sprinkle of nutmeg (optional)
- unsweetened shredded coconut
Layer all ingredients in a bowl, then enjoy! Remember to keep all toppings raw (not heated above 115 degrees Fahrenheit) to preserve digestive enzymes.
Also check out these 8 Yummy Ways To Eat Kefir!
How do you like to dress up your morning bowl of kefir?
This post was featured in 90 Nourishing Egg-Free Breakfasts.
This post may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Thank you for supporting Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS with your purchases. Our family thanks you!