With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, there’s a plethora of sweet treats waiting…
Yet most are full of high fructose corn syrup and food coloring! Ugh!
If you’d like to indulge, but don’t want to sacrifice your healthy streak, these 25 Low Carb & Keto Desserts are for you.
Choose one or two treats, package them in beautiful wrappings, and give them to your favorite valentine! (Or, enjoy them yourself, guilt-free!)
Real Food Sweets
The best part about this collection of sweet treats? With the exception of the low carb sweetener, you won’t find any processed ingredients! That means no artificial food coloring, high fructose corn syrup, or other unhealthy ingredients typically found in conventional sweets.
With regards to the low carb sweetener, please keep in mind that this collection will have a variety of different brand of sweeteners. However, we’ve searched the internet to make sure that all sweeteners used in these recipes are acceptable for the real foodies.
Furthermore, if you’re like me and prefer to have just one or two sweeteners on hand instead of investing in several different brands, erythritol blend and monk fruit are generally safe for recipes that call for some type of 1:1 sweetener (1 part regular sugar to 1 part low carb sweetener).
25 Low Carb & Keto Desserts
This collection of Low Carb and Keto desserts has been divided into four different categories to make it easier to choose your next favorite treat. There’s White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Baked, and No-Bake treats — all low carb and all real food!
As mentioned earlier, these low carb sweet treats can easily be wrapped in a beautiful package as a Valentine’s Day gift. The truffles would look super cute in pint-size Mason jars, wrapped with twine and a cute label attached. The cookies would be ideal for a small muslin bag with a graceful ribbon. Or spread out your goodies on a simple platter for a healthy treat after dinner.
White Chocolate Low Carb Desserts
Image courtesy of Low-Carb, So Simple!
- Butter Pecan Keto Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Paleo)
- White Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread Cookies (Keto, Low Carb, Paleo)
- Superfood White Chocolate Bark (Keto, Low Carb, Paleo)
- Sugar-Free White Chocolate (Keto, Low Carb)
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Truffles (Keto, Low Carb, Paleo)
Dark Chocolate Low Carb Desserts
Image courtesy of Beauty and the Foodie.
- Chocolate Avocado Truffles (AIP, Keto, Low Carb, Paleo, THM:S, Vegan)
- Chocolate Almond Butter Collagen Fat Bombs (GAPS, Low Carb, Paleo)
- Samoa Fudge Bombs (Keto, Low Carb, Paleo)
- 4-Ingredient Homemade Mounds (Keto, Low Carb, Paleo, Vegan)
- Keto Peppermint Mocha Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
- 5-Ingredient Chocolate Nutella Truffles (Keto, Low Carb, Paleo)
- Bacon Candied Pecan Dark Chocolate Bark (Keto, Low Carb, Paleo)
Baked Low Carb Desserts
Image courtesy of Prepare & Nourish.
- Almond Crescent Cookies (Low Carb, Paleo, THM:S, Vegan)
- Sugar-Free Meringue Cookies (Low Carb)
- Keto Cheesecake Cookies (Keto, Low Carb, Primal)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Cookies (Keto, Low Carb)
- Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (Keto, Low Carb, Nut-free)
- Mint Chocolate Macarons (Keto, Low Carb)
- Keto S’Mores Cookies (Egg-free, Keto, Low Carb, Paleo)
No-Bake & Fruity Low Carb Desserts
Image courtesy of Tasting Page.
- No-Bake Coconut Cookies (AIP, Keto, Low Carb, Paleo, Vegan)
- Lemon Blueberry Fat Bombs (Keto, Low Carb, Paleo, Vegan)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Keto, Low Carb, Primal)
- Keto Protein Cookie Dough Bites (Keto, Low Carb, Primal)
- Passion Tea Lemonade Gummies (Low Carb, THM:S)
- Sugar-Free Homemade Marshmallows (Low Carb)
Will you make any sugar-free Valentine’s Day treats this year?
...without giving up the foods you love or spending all day in the kitchen!
2 free books:
Eat God's Way
Ditch the Standard American Diet, get healthier & happier, and save money on groceries...
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).