There’s nothing more soothing than a cozy mug of a delicious, warming drink like hot chocolate, peppermint mocha, spiced apple cider, warming turmeric ginger latte, Harry Potter butter beer, or chai hot chocolate.
So, if you’re looking for something extra special to add to that list… you’ve got to try this luscious Instant Pot White Hot Chocolate!
White hot chocolate is creamy and warming on a cold day. This rich, Real Food version is loaded with nourishing ingredients and extra protein. Enjoy it with someone you love, or whip up a batch quickly and easily for a holiday or family gathering!
How To Make Instant Pot White Hot Chocolate
This delectable Instant Pot White Hot Chocolate cooks in just 6 minutes! If you’re serving it to guests, double or triple the batch and keep it warming in the Instant Pot until you’re ready to serve it.
Once cooked, simply pour the white hot chocolate into a blender with some nourishing, protein-rich, grass-fed gelatin. After whipping around, the gelatin creates a foamy topping that tastes a little bit like homemade marshmallows. Yumm!
You won’t find any heavily processed white chocolate chips in this white hot chocolate. This is the real deal — a true, from-scratch white hot chocolate made with whole ingredients and pure, raw cacao butter (for that extra special white chocolate taste and healthy fats).
Why gelatin? It’s known for improving skin and gut function as well as restoring and building muscle, supporting joint health, and so much more.
Instant Pot White Hot Chocolate
This delectable White Hot Chocolate is ready to drink or serve to your guests in just 6 minutes! Make it with raw milk or use any dairy-free milk you like. It's sure to make your holiday gatherings extra special!
- 3 cups raw whole milk or dairy-free milk of choice coconut milk is my favorite dairy-free option; raw whole milk is not keto
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter wafers broken into chunks
- 2 to 2-1/2 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup or use stevia instead for a sugar-free keto version
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sustainably-sourced gelatin (certified glyphosate-free)
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil or butter, ghee, or coconut oil
Add milk of choice, cocoa butter, sweetener, vanilla extract and sea salt to the insert pot of your pressure cooker.
Cover the pot, checking the seal and components to make sure all is well.
If using an electric cooker, such as an Instant Pot, set to low pressure for 6 minutes. If using a stove-top cooker, bring to low pressure and maintain for 6 minutes.
When cycle is complete, turn off and unplug, or remove from heat. Quick release pressure.
Using extreme caution, pour the very hot white hot chocolate into a high-powered blender such as the Vitamix. Leave at least 3 inches of space at the top since hot liquid expands in the blender.
Add gelatin and fat of choice.
Blend for about 25 seconds or until the white hot chocolate is frothy and has a foamy top.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
3 Special Flavor Options
For Spiced White Hot Chocolate: Add 1 cinnamon stick and 3 whole cloves to the Instant Pot during the cooking process. When the white hot chocolate is done, strain or remove and discard the cinnamon stick and cloves.
For Sweet Almond-Vanilla White Hot Chocolate: Add 1/8 teaspoon pure almond extract to the cooked white hot chocolate just before blending.
Want more hot, flavorful drinks? Check out these 33 Warming & Nourishing Drinks!
P.S. If you love sipping on nourishing hot drinks all winter long, you’ll love our friend Jessica’s DIY Herbal Coffee Substitutes eBook!
Better Than The Coffee Shop! Healing, Hot, & Delicious Herbal Coffee Drinks
DIY Herbal Coffee Substitutes, from Traditional Cooking School’s friend Jessica Espinoza, is a complete guide to making delicious herbal coffees to support healing and stress relief.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll soon discover inside DIY Herbal Coffee Substitutes:
- Jessica puts an end to the is coffee “bad for you” vs. “good for you” debate once and for all
- Discover some of the healthiest replacements for coffee on the planet that you’ll love to drink every single day… and get great benefits from as well
- Find out how some of the most powerful ingredients found in nature such as Chicory Root can have a HUGE impact on your overall health
- Jessica pulls back the curtain on the proprietary formulas for her most popular herbal coffee blends (Clean Living and Happy Liver, anyone?), including THREE never before released blends.
- You’ll get amazing coffee shop style recipes that include: Vanilla Almond Latte, Frozen Peppermint Mocha, Salted Caramel Macchiato, S’mores Latte, Buttered Maple Cream…and MANY more…
- Jessica includes all my her exclusive tips for perfect blending as well
- Want to learn how to brew the most perfect cup of herbal coffee? She shows you her tried-and-tested tips and secrets that work like a charm every single time. Never have a bad cup of herbal coffee again…
- You get a comprehensive list of Jessica’s favorite resources for herbs and supplies…
- You get over 50 pages of “no fluff” and “no filler”…only the best advice, recipes, and blends…
Click here for more info or to buy now. We highly recommend it!
Have you ever made white hot chocolate? Will you drink yours plain or add a special flavor?
thick and creamy... and cheaper than store-bought!
Free Recipe: "How To Make Thick Raw Milk Yogurt"
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).