Who loves chocolate?!
How about chocolate desserts? I thought so. 😉
The Instant Pot makes truly lovely and decadent chocolate desserts. Everything from chocolate cheesecake to hot cocoa to soft chocolate cakes and even chocolate-y breakfast treats like oatmeal!
Not to mention, the Instant Pot saves us time in the kitchen. Who doesn't love more time to spend with family? (Find out my opinion on whether you should upgrade your Instant Pot to the 8 quart, or even get a second Instant Pot!)
You just can't go wrong. 🙂
15 Healthy & Decadent Instant Pot Chocolate Desserts
The recipes in this collection are easy to make and even more fun to enjoy. I've broken them up into categories: Cheesecakes, Cakes, Brownies & Molten Cake, Comforting Drinks & Pudding, and Breads & Breakfast Porridges.
For any allergy-friendly folk, many of the recipes are either Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, or nut-free. I’ve also made some suggestions along the way if an ingredient needs to be substituted to help keep the recipe healthy and traditional.
All of these chocolate sweets and special treats look beautiful and delicious. Which will you make first?
- Grain Free Chocolate Cheesecake with Probiotic Blueberry Sauce
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake “Baked” in the Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Chocolate Ganache Grain Free Peppermint Cheesecake
- Easy Instant Pot Chocolate Sourdough Cake
- Instant Pot AIP Chocolate Cake
- Instant Pot Easy Grain-Free Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Brownies & Molten Cake
Image courtesy of Supergolden Bakes.
- Instant Pot Paleo Blissful Brownies
- Keto Instant Pot Molten Brownie Cups
- Instant Pot Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes — Substitute with a natural powdered sweetener and use homemade freshly ground or milled flour instead of all purpose white flour.
Comforting Drinks & Pudding
Image courtesy of Raia's Recipes.
Breads & Breakfast Porridges
Image courtesy of Recipes from a Pantry.
- Instant Pot Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Healthy Chocolate Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats — If you’re gluten-free, use gluten-free certified steel cut oats in this vegan recipe.
- “Nutella” Breakfast Quinoa in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Oatmeal with Chocolate — This recipe is vegan, dairy-free, and has the option for gluten-free oats.
Do you have any favorite Instant Pot chocolate desserts? Share in the comments below!
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).