Looking for healthy Instant Pot game day recipes (Super Bowl, too)?
Some of you may need to forgive me…
My favorite childhood memories of the Super Bowl are definitely more about the people than the sport. 😉 And I remember the food.
Game days are times to gather with friends and family and truly enjoy being together. Honestly, I am not a football fan. But I love enough people who are! And the gatherings that football inspires endear it to me. But I also want to keep it simple, which is where the Instant Pot comes into play! (Click here to find out what size instant pot is best for your family.)
Easy & Healthy Instant Pot Game Day Recipes (Super Bowl, Too!)
These Instant Pot game day recipes are all about big gatherings and comfort food without too much fuss. We want meals that everyone will love! We don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
In my mind, a big casserole dish or pot full of something homey, full of good nutrition and fat, is ideal. People can serve themselves (while the Instant Pot keeps the dish warm!). Bowls of condiments make the meal extra special, but casual is the order of the day.
The comfort foods I’ve compiled give you a big selection (50+ recipes!) from which to choose. You'll find Gluten-free, Paleo, Whole30, Primal, GAPS Diet, Keto, Low Carb, Vegetarian and Vegan recipes — all with real food ingredients.
Comment below, and tell me which healthy Instant Pot Super Bowl recipe you decided to make. Enjoy the day, the people, and the food!
Classic Instant Pot Comfort Foods
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken – Primal, Keto, Low Carb (without the bun or use your favorite Low Carb bun)
- Enchilada Casserole – Primal, GAPS Diet
- Beef Enchilada Meatballs – Primal, Keto (if white onion is replaced with green onion), Low Carb
- BBQ Ribs Sloppy Joe’s – Gluten-free, Paleo (if sugar is replaced with coconut or maple sugar)
- Cocktail Sausage Weenies – Gluten-free, Paleo (if coconut sugar is used in place of brown sugar), Low Carb (variation is given)
- Baked Beans – Gluten-free
- Refried Beans – Gluten-free
- Barbacoa Tacos – Paleo, Low Carb
- Ground Beef Taco Meat – Paleo, Whole30, GAPS Diet
- Chinese Beef Short Ribs – Paleo, GAPS Diet
- Jambalaya – Gluten-free
- Lentil Sloppy Joes – Gluten-free, Vegan
Instant Pot Chilis
- Homemade Chili (with ground beef) – Gluten-free, GAPS Diet (if beans are tolerated and soaked before use)
- Beef Chili (with chuck roast) – Gluten-free
- Umami Beef Chili – Gluten-free
- Low-Carb Beef Chili – Paleo, Low Carb
- White Bean Chicken Chili – Gluten-free
- Low-Carb White Chicken Chili – Primal, GAPS Diet (use cultured sour cream in place of cream cheese), Keto, Low Carb
- Texas Style Chili – Paleo, GAPS Diet (use winter squash option)
- Smoky Beef Poblano Chili – Gluten-free (if gluten-free beer is used)
- Chili Con Carne – Gluten-free
- Hearty Venison Chili – Gluten-free
- Vegetarian Chili with Quinoa – Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- 30-Minute Green Lentil Chili – Gluten-free
Instant Pot Stews
- Beef Stew – Paleo, Whole30
- Mexican Beef Stew – Paleo, Whole30
- Pork Shoulder Green Chili Stew – Paleo, Whole30
- Low-Carb Vegetable Beef Stew – Paleo, Whole30, GAPS Diet, Keto, Low Carb
- Ground Beef Goulash – Gluten-free (if one uses gluten-free pasta)
- Chicken Fricassee – (contains flour, but possibly may be replaced with gluten-free flour for Gluten-free version)
- Butter Chicken – Paleo, Whole30, GAPS Diet, Keto, Low Carb
- Chili Mac – Gluten-free (if one uses gluten-free pasta)
- Vegetarian Moroccan Stew – Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- Sweet Potato Curry – Gluten-free, Vegetarian
Instant Pot Soups
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Soup – Primal, Keto, Low Carb
- Creamed Chicken and Rice Soup – Gluten-free
- Turmeric Chicken Pot Pie Soup – Gluten-free
- Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup – Primal, Keto, Low Carb
- Low-Carb Taco Soup – Primal, Keto, Low Carb
- Dump and Cook Taco Soup – Gluten-free
- Spinach Artichoke Meatball Soup – Paleo, Whole30, Keto, Low Carb
- White Bean Kale Sausage Soup – Gluten-free
- Italian Meatball Soup – (can be Gluten-free if gluten-free bread is used)
- Sweet Potato-Chestnut Soup with Sage and Bacon – Paleo, Whole30
- Low-Carb Clam Chowder – Paleo, Whole30, Keto, Low Carb
- Green Chili Chicken Chowder – Paleo, Whole30, GAPS Diet, Keto
- Sweet Corn Chowder – Gluten-free
- Bacon Corn Chowder – Gluten-free
- Spicy Black Bean Soup – Gluten-free
- Carrot Ginger Soup with Coconut and Red Curry – Paleo, Whole30, Vegan
- Vegan Lentil Soup – Vegan
- Mushroom Barley Soup – Vegan
Looking for more healthy Instant Pot Super Bowl recipes? You might also find a recipe you love in any of these round-ups!
- 58 Quick, Easy, & Healthy Instant Pot Weeknight Dinners For Busy Families
- 50+ Keto Super Bowl Appetizers (Super Low Carb Game Day Finger Foods!)
- 50+ Keto Super Bowl Meals (Super Low Carb Game Day Comfort Foods!)
Yep, these are all Instant Pot recipes for a crowd! Which of these Instant Pot game day recipes sound the best to you?
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).