What is your idea of a nourishing, delicious breakfast?
Just give me a bowl of this kefir parfait, and I’m all set! This treat starts your day off with digestive enzymes, probiotics, and… a lovely splash of color. 😉
And why limit it to only breakfast?! Enjoy as an afternoon snack, or after dinner, or anytime!
How To Make A Kefir Parfait (Or Yogurt)
- 1 serving milk kefir or yogurt*
- fruit raw pureed OR chopped raw fruit, or berries
- rolled oats soaked and dehydrated
- nuts and/or seeds; chopped, soaked and dehydrated
- raisins Or dates, dried figs, or other dried fruit
- raw honey drizzle
- ground cinnamon sprinkle
- ground nutmeg sprinkle (optional)
- unsweetened shredded coconut
Layer all ingredients in a bowl, then enjoy!
Remember to keep all toppings raw (not heated above 115 degrees Fahrenheit) to preserve digestive enzymes.
Also check out these 8 Yummy Ways To Eat Kefir!
How do you like to dress up your morning bowl of kefir?
This post was featured in 90 Nourishing Egg-Free Breakfasts.
...without giving up the foods you love or spending all day in the kitchen!
2 free books:
Eat God's Way
Ditch the Standard American Diet, get healthier & happier, and save money on groceries...
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).