Asian food is one of the most popular cuisines! And the Instant Pot is one of the most popular kitchen appliances as of late! (Ever wondered which instant pot should I buy? Find out here!)
From Chinese to Korean to Japanese to Thai and Vietnamese, there are so many different East Asian and Southeast Asian foods to enjoy. Everyone has a favorite!
Did you know that Asian-inspired recipes made in your Instant Pot have more flavor and nutrition, with less cooking time?
Next time you crave Asian cuisine, skip the restaurant or take-out, and instead enjoy a quick and easy meal made in your own kitchen — without any processed ingredients!
30 Gluten-Free Instant Pot Asian Recipes (for 6 special diets!)
When you think of Asian food, what ingredients come to mind? Special sauces? Fresh, vibrant, bold herbs? Savory spices or spices that pack some heat? Sweet and spicy?
Each recipe in this collection includes at least one Asian-inspired ingredient. Whether that be ginger, lemongrass, fish sauce, noodles, rice, Chinese cabbage, coconut milk, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili sauce… Or fresh herbs like Thai basil and cilantro. Or spices like curry paste or powder, 5-spice, and more!
There’s a little something for everyone in this roundup — sweet, savory, and spicy.
I selected these Asian recipes specially to make sure that they are packed with only real food ingredients. No refined sugar, and no unfermented soy! Instead of white sugar and commercial soy sauce, these recipes utilize natural sweeteners and coconut aminos or tamari.
All of the recipes are naturally gluten-free! To help with your selection, recipes are listed with the dietary category of Paleo, Gluten-Free, Whole30, Keto, Low Carb and/or Vegan so you can easily find the ones that fit your dietary needs. Keep in mind that most Keto recipes are also THM:S.
I’ve also broken up these recipes into the following categories for easy viewing: Asian Chicken Dishes, Asian Beef & Pork Dishes, Noodles & Rice and Soups, Stews & Broths.
Asian Chicken Dishes
Image courtesy of Sustainable Cooks.
- Healthy Instant Pot Thai Chicken – Paleo
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken – Paleo, Whole30
- Instant Pot Chicken Adobo – Paleo, Whole30, Keto
- Paleo Instant Pot Butter Chicken – Paleo, Whole30, Keto
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken – Paleo, Whole30, Keto
- Instant Pot Coconut Curry Chicken – Paleo, Whole30
- Teriyaki Chicken In The Instant Pot – Gluten-Free
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken – Gluten-Free (omit the optional brown sugar)
Asian Beef & Pork Dishes
Image Courtesy of Everyday Maven.
- Asian Instant Pot Short Ribs – Gluten-Free, Paleo Option
- Instant Pot Sweet n’ Spicy Asian Pulled Pork – Paleo, Keto Option
- Chinese Beef Short Ribs – Paleo
- Asian Fusion Instant Pot Short Ribs – Paleo, Keto Option
- Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli – Paleo
- Instant Pot Spicy Orange Beef – Paleo
Noodles & Rice
Image courtesy of Raising Generation Nourished.
- Instant Pot Sticky Maple Ginger Rice Noodles – Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Fast Prep Instant Pot Vegetable Lo Mein – Gluten-Free
- Nourishing Instant Pot Sushi Rice – Gluten-Free
- Teriyaki Instant Pot Rice – Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Instant Pot Coconut Jasmine Rice – Gluten-Free, Vegan
Soups, Stews & Broths
Image courtesy of I Heart Umami.
- Paleo Beef Brisket Pho – Paleo, Whole30, Keto, Low Carb
- Instant Pot Taiwanese Beef Stew – Paleo, Whole30, Keto
- Instant Pot Chicken Cabbage Soup – Paleo, Whole30, Keto
- Thai Lentil Chickpea Curry – Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Instant Pot Thai Shrimp Soup – Paleo, Whole30, Keto
- Instant Pot Egg Roll Soup – Paleo
- Beef Pho In The Instant Pot – Paleo, Keto
- Instant Pot Forbidden Rice Red Bean Congee – Gluten-Free
- Instant Pot Shiitake Ginger Chicken Bone Broth – Paleo, Whole30
- Carrot Ginger Soup In The Instant Pot – Paleo, Whole30, Vegan
- Instant Pot Chinese Herbal Bone Broth – Paleo
Do you have a favorite Asian dish? Have you ever tried Paleo or Keto Asian recipes before?
save time, spend less, and get healthy... simple & delicious traditionally-cooked meals using ingredients you already have... even leftovers... 30 min or less!
free worksheet + videos:
Healthy Dinner in 30 Minutes... While Spending $0 Extra!
We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same).